How to Prepare for NEET?

How to crack NEET exam?

How to Prepare for NEET?
Image Source - http://www.deeper.co.in/neet.html
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by CBSE is a medical entrance examination. Read this article to know how to prepare for this exam.

The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has announced the pattern of the much awaited exam, NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). NEET is a single entrance exam for the admission into various Medical colleges of India. It will replace other Medical exams like AIPMT, AFMC, BHU and AMU along with all other state Medical exams. Earlier 15% of the total Medical seats available in the various Medical colleges of India were allotted based on the marks obtained in AIPMT. State Medical exams were conducted to fill the rest 85% of the Medical seats available in the various Medical colleges of a particular state. But from the year 2013, NEET will replace all other Medical exams and based on the marks obtained in NEET, candidates will get admission into various Medical colleges.

AIIMS, JIPMER etc. will conduct their own exam for admission into those colleges. Let us see how to prepare for the NEET exam which will be conducted for the first time in the year 2013.

  1. Since CBSE is going to conduct NEET exam, it is expected that questions of NEET will be more or less similar to that of AIPMT.
  2. After going through the syllabus of all stakeholders like CBSE, ICSE and all other State boards, MCI (Medical Council of India) has prepared a unique syllabus for the NEET exam. You can download the syllabus from the official website of NEET or the MCI. It would be ideal if you will prepare for the NEET based on the prescribed syllabus.
  3. NEET question paper will consists of 180 questions. 90 questions will be asked from the Biology (Botany + Zoology) and 45 questions will be from Chemistry and Physics each.
  4. Student should prepare Biology well as it is a scoring subject. Chemistry will also help you in getting good marks. Mostly direct questions are asked from the Biology and Chemistry.
  5. Physics will mainly determine your actual rank. If you are weak in Physics, getting good rank in the NEET will not be an easy task for you. Work hard on this subject. Solve objective numerical daily.
  6. Medical aspirants are generally good in Biology. But due to their weakness in Chemistry and Physics, they fail to qualify in a Medical Exam. So these two subjects should be dealt seriously.
  7. Give special emphasis on NCERT books while preparing for NEET

Important Note: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test will not be conducted in 2014. CBSE will conduct AIPMT this year.

Best of Luck for the AIPMT 2014 


Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
482 0
0
0 stars - by 0 user(s)

Related Articles

How to pass ICWAI foundation exam, is topic of today; which will be elaborated in rest of this article; just keep on reading...

Candidates who want to be prepared for the forthcoming SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam-2014, but they do not have more times to make a good preparation. They should read this article for his/her good preparation in a short time..

Hi guys! Are you looking for important study material and guidelines to prepare upcoming SSC JE (Junior Engineer) Exam-2015? This is the right place for you where we will provide latest information regarding SSC JE Exam-2015..

Post Your Comment

There are no comments yet.