Admit Card for SSC Junior Engineer Examination (Paper-I) can be downloaded from the official website of Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who have applied for this examination and looking for Admit Card download’s link, they should read this article and follow the steps given in the article.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently issued admit card to conduct a preliminary written test for recruiting junior engineer in various departments of government of India. As per official notification, this preliminary test had to be held in 6th December, 2015. But due to inconvenience circumstances they have shifted the date 6 December to 20 December.
Admit Card (also known as Call Letter) is mandatory to attend the examination. So all candidates are advised to follow the below instructions very carefully to download admit for SSC Junior Engineer Exam.
- Before go to the website you should need to keep all the necessary data in your hand for faster access.
- Necessary Data such as your date of birth, online registration number (Which is printed on your acknowledgement) etc. will be asked to obtain your admit from website.
- Now you may go to the respective website since you have all the necessary in your hand.
- First check out official website ssc.nic.in on the internet. If there no link found for downloading admit card, then you should have to check your regional website.
In the regional website you may found the highlighted notification on the home page for downloading Admit Card for SSC Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Exam which will be held in 20.12.2015. If you do not see the same notification on the home page, you should have to check all the possible options related to admit card. By the default way, when you will go the new page of website by clicking the particular link. There a form with two or three fields will be provided, you should need to fill that form with valid data related to the exam and submit. After submitting correct information successfully, your admit card will either be automatically downloaded as in the pdf format or be accessed directly on the browser. When will get your admit card, you should take print out copy of that card instantly. It recommended for you to take color print out. A color picture helps the admit card checker to easily identify the candidate in examination hall. All necessary information along with your roll number or ticket number, place of the examination, time-table regarding the examination will be provided in the admit card. You should need to keep it carefully.
- You have to keep Xerox copy of particular documents which will be required for verification purposes to appear in the examination. Generally, Staff Selection Commission recommends one Xerox copy of candidate’s identity proof such as voter ID or PAN Card or Aadhar Card or Driving License and two recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
Here I have given the direct links of all the regional website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). You can visit the respective link which is related to your regional website.
North Region - www.sscnr.net.in
MP Sub-Region - www.sscmpr.org
Central Region - www.ssc-cr.org
Eastern - www.sscer.org
North Eastern Region - www.sscner.org.in
KKR Region - www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Western Region - www.sscwr.net
North-Western Region - www.sscnwr.org
Southern Region - www.sscsr.gov.in
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
If you are a candidate of SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam and looking for previous year question paper, this article will help you to find correct website for downloading previous year question paper in pdf format..
Hi guys! Are you looking for important study material and guidelines to prepare upcoming SSC JE (Junior Engineer) Exam-2015? This is the right place for you where we will provide latest information regarding SSC JE Exam-2015..
Are you looking for study material for preparing SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam (Paper-II)? In this article I will give you some useful tricks and preparation guide for SSC MTS Paper-II Exam..