20 interview questions of syndicate bank
Image Source - https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.thebusinessquiz.com/2014/11/07/indian-banks-story-syndicate-bank/amp/
Are you looking for interview questions being asked in syndicate bank interview? Read the below given article to prepare yourself for interview process. Hope this article proves to be useful for you.
Here is the list of 20 basic bank interview questions that have been asked in the syndicate bank interview of bank clerks in September 2012.The interviews were based on the IBPS score card given by IBPS for the IBPS clerk exam 2011.
These 20 interview questions are must answer questions specially while attending the interview of syndicate bank.
Here is the list of 20 must answer interview questions of syndicate bank interview 2012:
1. What is the difference between debit card and credit card?
2. Where exactly is the corporate office of syndicate bank?
3. Who is the present cmd of syndicate bank?
4. Who all are the executives of syndicate bank?
5. What is the logo of your home state?
What is the logo of syndicate bank then?
7. What are the present business figures of syndicate bank?
8. What do you know about negotiable instruments?
9. Which state has got the maximum literacy rate in India?
10. Name the state which has more females than male in India?
11. Which state exactly is the lowest in literacy?
12. Who is the first lady prime minister of India and what has she done for your country?
13. What is the full form of BSNL?
14. What are the functions of RBI?
15. What are the basic documents necessary for opening a bank account?
16. All the Indian coins are made in which city?
17. Where are the Indian Currency notes printed?
18. What do you know about the nationalization of banks?
19. What is the basic difference between SBI and PNB?
20. What do you suppose is the main work of the banks?
Please make an attempt yourself to answer these questions in the comments below. How many can you answer?
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
NEET poses a tough challenge to the students. NEET is the basis of admission for all the medical colleges in India except in JIPMER and AIIMS.
I have compiled below a list of books which I have loved and have been impacted positively by. They have shaped the way I live my life and conduct my daily affairs with integrity and soul.
Do you know that there are a number of things a hiring manager keenly observes during a job interview? Find out what they are..