20 interview questions of syndicate bank
Image Source - https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.thebusinessquiz.com/2014/11/07/indian-banks-story-syndicate-bank/amp/
Are you looking for interview questions being asked in syndicate bank interview? Read the below given article to prepare yourself for interview process. Hope this article proves to be useful for you.
Here is the list of 20 basic bank interview questions that have been asked in the syndicate bank interview of bank clerks in September 2012.The interviews were based on the IBPS score card given by IBPS for the IBPS clerk exam 2011.
These 20 interview questions are must answer questions specially while attending the interview of syndicate bank.
Here is the list of 20 must answer interview questions of syndicate bank interview 2012:
1. What is the difference between debit card and credit card?
2. Where exactly is the corporate office of syndicate bank?
3. Who is the present cmd of syndicate bank?
4. Who all are the executives of syndicate bank?
5. What is the logo of your home state?
What is the logo of syndicate bank then?
7. What are the present business figures of syndicate bank?
8. What do you know about negotiable instruments?
9. Which state has got the maximum literacy rate in India?
10. Name the state which has more females than male in India?
11. Which state exactly is the lowest in literacy?
12. Who is the first lady prime minister of India and what has she done for your country?
13. What is the full form of BSNL?
14. What are the functions of RBI?
15. What are the basic documents necessary for opening a bank account?
16. All the Indian coins are made in which city?
17. Where are the Indian Currency notes printed?
18. What do you know about the nationalization of banks?
19. What is the basic difference between SBI and PNB?
20. What do you suppose is the main work of the banks?
Please make an attempt yourself to answer these questions in the comments below. How many can you answer?
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
Government and public should together start giving skill development and training for young students to make all round improvement required for the society. This will reduce lots of educational problems we are facing today.
Workplace competition is quite common and one has to take it as a challenge and face it in a positive manner. The following article focuses on how to face competition at workplace..
When exams approach we try and put in extra hours of study. Most of us feel sleepy when we pick up books or reference material related to study.