Are you looking for study material for preparing SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam (Paper-II)? In this article I will give you some useful tricks and preparation guide for SSC MTS Paper-II Exam.
Every year Staff Selection Commission conduct Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam for recruitment of various posts under different states and union territories. Two exams are conducted for this recruitment. First Paper-I exam which is objective type and second one is descriptive type i.e., Paper-II exam. Here I will explain only about Paper-II exam.
At first as a candidate of SSC MTS (Paper-II) Exam you have to know the pattern and syllabus of such exam. In the Paper-II exam you will be required to write one short essay or letter ( out of six essays or letters ) in English or any one language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution such as Bengali, Hindi, Assamese, Urdu etc. Basically this paper will be set to test language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
One important thing is that Paper-II exam will only be of qualifying nature and its mark will not be required to prepare final merit list. Here I am going to give you some useful strategies which help for your best preparation.
(1) First select your preference language which should be English or any one from the 8th schedule of the constitution.
(2) If your preference language is English, then you have to collect a good English grammar book. If your preference language is any one from the 8th schedule of the constitution (Say Bengali), then you have to collect such language (Bengali) grammar book.
(3) It will be better if the grammar book is of 10th (Matriculation) standard. Because this exam is 10th (Matriculation) exam.
(4) Now you need to decide what will be better for you between essay and letter. If your preference is Essay, then you have to follow the basic rules of writing short essay which are given in such grammar book. If your preference is letter, then you have to follow the basic rules of writing letter which are given in such grammar book.
(5) After all, these type of essays may be festival related, entertainment related or traveling, sports, games etc related.
Essays asked in SSC MTS Exam (Paper-II) - 2013 are:
(i) Book Fair, (ii) Diwali Utsav, (iii) Your Favorite Game, (iv) Television, (v) Your First Train Journey, (vi) Census-2011
Letters may be asked write to the editor, write to the principal of your school or college, write to your relatives such as father, mother, elder brother, younger brother, elder sister, younger sister or your friend and write to the chairmen etc.
Letters asked in SSC MTS Exam (Paper-II) - 2013 are:
(i) Write a application to the principal of your college for sanction scholarship, (ii) Write a letter to the Editor for control pollution of your city, (iii) Write a letter to your father for apologize your mistake, (iv) Write a letter to the Bank Manager for closing a bank account, (v) Write a letter to your friend for asking money from him, (vi) Write a letter to the chairman of your city for maintenance of system of drinking water.
So, guys are advised to follow the above strategies for their best preparation.
Best of luck.
Top recommended podcast shows that offer amazing insights for free. Equip yourself with the latest tips and discussions to enhance your productivity, manage your social relationships, boost your career, and ultimately increase your earnings..
The article contains the list of various exams which a graduate student can give to grab a job in government sector companies. These include GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), ESE (Engineering Services Exams), IAS (Indian Administrative Services), CDS (Combined Defense Services) and SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Exams. .
As long as we are associated with organizations, we have associates, the fellow workers with whom we work alongside at job. They may either have the same level or lower level of seniority.