How Can One Prepare For Class 12th Chemistry CBSE Board Exam?
Image Source - https://flic.kr/p/pMsY8o
This article contains some important tips to score good marks in Chemistry in the Board Exam.
CBSE has already announced the schedule of Class 12 CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Board Exam and the countdown for the board examination has begun with this announcement. The CBSE Class 12 board exam is scheduled to start from 1 March 2013 with the paper of English on the first day. Students who are going to appear in the board exam in Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subject should start their preparation much earlier. Because the practical exams in this subject generally starts from the last week of January and consume a lot of time too. Let us see how to prepare Chemistry for Class 12 CBSE board exam in a more systematic manner.
- Students who are weaker in Mathematics and calculation should concentrate more on Organic Chemistry. Chemistry is a scoring subject.
According to Chemistry question paper of past few years it has been seen that all questions are directly or indirectly asked from the NCERT books. So NCERT books should be read in a proper manner and one should remember it very well that there is no substitute to hard labour. Organic Chemistry carries 18 marks and it is one of the most important units in Chemistry for every student who wants to get better marks in the Chemistry.
- In Inorganic Chemistry, p-Block Elements and d-Block Elements together constitute 13 marks. Though it a tough ask to mug up both the chapters in a quick time, it would be ideal to study the notes of these chapters. The questions from the inorganic chemistry are directly asked. Students should practice the structures of different chemical compounds of p-block elements properly because they are often asked in the board exam. In summary, inorganic chemistry should be read in discrete manner and regularly. Because irregular study of inorganic chemistry can cost you very much and you tend to forget even the already learned topic too.
- The last three chapters like Biomolecules, Polymer and Chemistry in Everyday life should be prepared really well. They together constitute 10 marks and students often dare to take these chapters lightly and it really affects their final marks in Chemistry.
- Physical Chemistry should be read in appropriate manner. First of all, each formula from each chapter should be learned. Students should then try to solve related problems based on those formulas. Theory part should also be learned from those chapters as they are often asked in the exam.
- Try to solve sample paper on every Sunday at least. It will help you in time management and would give you an idea of which question should be attempt first.
- If you tend to forget the learned topics then do not take much stress. It happens with every student. Prepare a time table and take out at least 2 hours daily for revising the learned topic. A regular revision can help you in securing higher marks in Chemistry.
There are different ways of measuring success in life. We set goals in our life to identify what success actually means to us, so that when we succeed we will know it.
This article discusses the best 40 tips that can really prove to be useful in clearing IBPS bank exam 2012..
This article will give you some important tips to prepare Physics for Class 12 Board Exam. .
to comment on this post.